ASB October Conference and Chairman’s Dinner
A fantastic opportunity is available to network and to interact with baking industry professions is offered on the 30th October 2019 at Rydges South Bank, Brisbane. You won’t want to miss it!
On Wednesday 30 October 2019 at 9:00am
Registration is at 8.30am for a 9.00am sharp start.
The ASB AGM is at 2.30 to 3.30pm
- Karin Blacow, Food Safety Specialist at Commercial Food Sanitation
- Jo Raj, Marketing Manager at Allied Pinnacle
- Christopher Price, Manufacturing Manager & Business Improvement Manager at Arnotts
- Steven Anderson, Application Specialist at Lallemand
- Ralf Bohne, Regional Sales Director at Diosna
- Imran Ibrahim, Account Manager Bakery ANZ at Intralox
- Aleksandar Golub, ABINSA National Winner 2018
The Chairman’s Dinner will commence at 6.30pm in the Skyline Room, Rydges Hotel, South Bank, where we will announce the 2019 Australian Baking Industry National Scholarship Award Winner!
Rydges Hotel South Bank
9 Glenelg St, South Brisbane, Qld 4101